Karndean Designflooring brings the ageless beauty of natural flooring to your home without the hassle. Floors with all the wondrous individuality of wood grain, the luminosity of marble and the subtle textures of limestone and slate, but much easier to install and look after. You can create an even more individual looking floor by laying the flooring at different angles or patterns or choosing finishing touches like borders or inserts to create a customized look.
Each plank and tile is carefully designed for authenticity. They don't look uniform or manufactured, but convey all the great characteristics of natural materials. Colours are defined with variable shades and tones, just as they are in natural wood or stone.
Comfortable and practical, Karndean is softer, warmer to the touch, and easy to clean without the porous qualities of wood and some stones.
This luxury and comfort is not at expense of strength, designflooring is hard wearing. We use the latest technology and the most durable materials to make Karndean Designflooring last. We offer a Lifetime guarantee on our floors providing you with a long lasting investment for your home.
Karndean v Stone and Ceramic Tiles
- Natural stone and ceramic flooring can be hard to manage and weight is often a problem, especially if you're looking to install in a room upstairs. Karndean is much lighter, flexible and easier to install.
- The cold touch of stone and marble can be a bit off-putting first thing in the morning or in cold weather. Karndean flooring is much warmer underfoot and is also compatible with underfloor heating.
- Natural stone and ceramic tiles can be slippery when wet. Karndean flooring is fully slip tested and its textured surfaces??are suitable for commercial and domestic use, even in areas which get wet, like the bathroom, kitchen, hall or utility room.
Karndean v Carpet
- Our floors do not harbour dust mites or bacteria - unlike carpets.
- Karndean is easy and simple to keep clean, especially if you are busy, have children or pets to clean up after.
- Our residential guarantee covers the lifetime of your floor for up to 35 years.
- Unlike carpets, Karndean can be laid over underfloor heating systems.
- In the unlikely event of damage it is possible to replace a plank or tile of Karndean, a huge advantage over carpet which would need to be completely replaced.
An additional benefit when choosing a beautiful Karndean floor is our free Purchase Guarantee. Offering peace of mind, our Purchase Guarantee will protect your investment in the unlikely event of a material manufacturing defect. What’s more, our Purchase Guarantee is transferable. Should you sell your home the guarantee can be transferred to the buyer – adding a little extra saleable benefit to your home